Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Your Beloved



“I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.” ―E. E. Cummings

THANK YOU LORD.

I am at loss for words to deeply express how I am feeling at the moment.
But Father, I want to give back all the praises, and glory that YOU deserve, and for adding and still giving me another year to do your will.

24.
Twenty-four years of existence, and with every breath that I breathe,
with every song that I sing,
Lord, I want you to know that I am listening.

As I celebrate this day, I remember and look back on all the journeys that I had.
Those memories that will be forever kept inside my heart.
I am still in awe in the works of your hands, Lord―speechless actually.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.
I am your beloved, and YOU will always be mine.
I am and will always be grateful to my Lord Jesus Christ!


Soli Deo gloria! :')



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Thank You! ♥