Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Of Tulips And Dreams


The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
Coming straight from the bottom of my heart, my lips start quivering as the words refuse to flow out my fingertips.
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal.
Sometimes you can't always see the pain someone feels.

What's the sense of wishing for something when I always just wish it away?
I am having second thoughts about how far I should go into the story.

 Every night I talk to the stars pretending as if they have emotions of their own.
Though they're all far away and never reply to my questions.
Let the moon stay still, with every movement, of the flower as the rain falls.


Why do people tell you to believe in what you want to but then tell you not to believe in the one true thing you do believe in?

Do not assume that those who seek to comfort you now, live untroubled among the simple and quiet words that sometimes do you good.
Their lives may also have much sadness and difficulty, that remain far beyond yours.
Were it otherwise, they would never have been able to find those words.
those words almost a hypnosis that carries on its will.


I will not be broken.
Just live and breathe, again.

There once was a time, when silence meant nothing to me.

Staring at the world, through the hole you put through my head.
It was like slowly falling to pieces, and painting a colorful mosaic, of autum leaves on the ground.
Yet the still wind, and rain move continuously on its pace, like a flower but still there is light.
But no more fragrance, no more petals.
Just like the wind and the rain.


Though my eyes told of forever, but yours they're frozen in a hailstorm.
November wrapped you gray, and December saw you fade away.


So when you've finally made up your fickle, ever-changing mind.
Make your way down to the boiling heat and bleeding sky.
Look for me and reach for my hand, and I'll let you know that I'm doing all I can.
  

 A/N:
/* Made last January 19, 2012 at 03:02 AM*/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Thank You! ♥