Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Loud Throb


“The very first tear he made was so deep that I thought it had gone right into my heart.” ―C.S. Lewis


At a distant silhouette of him, I barely don't know what's going on. He seemed so afar and rankled, yet he still occupies my mind. Isn't it hard to look at him, when I want to regret it slyly afterwards?

Somehow, just the glimpse of him fired up all the heat inside of me, and I can't deny the feeling of warmth sensation swept over my body, that sent shivers to my bones the moment I held his gaze.


How could it all be wrong when every moment of bliss feels so right?
and certainly there's no one to inculpate for every sudden emotion I am feeling right now.


I never knew that having without him in my life scared me to death though, I live my life in amenity before he came.

I openly took hold of everything just to be with him, but maybe I took it for the worst.

Complications got on the way.


Somehow, I thought that everything is just a sham, a lie, one in a million false pretense, and purely adventitious.
But my heart goes at directions my mind can't.

I've known we've gotten a long way already, way too far to put all these behind.
We both knew we could not be together.
We could never be.
Simply because of "Who I am, and who he is.".

Rivalries and iniquities has its bait to spoil and screw everything between us, and it's parlous.


I am in hurt right now.
I hate the feeling of vulnerability surpass me.

Paroxysm has already filled me.
Was my emotions engraved within my very soul?
I hear my heart cries even more.
Being so pathetic away from him.

I know he wound a lot, but it's a million times deeper compared to what I am feeling at the moment.


If we could only pick up what we'd left,
and pursue what we really feel,
I knew I could never been happier in my life.
As my tears silently fall, he dared took a chance to look at me again.
Hoping those piercing eyes could hear what my heart has to say,
Of all the things that it has to be, and should have been.


A/N:
I dedicate this to all who loved and got lost along the way.

/*November 4, 2008*/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Thank You! ♥