Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Leap Year


“I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.” ―Nicholas Sparks


I didn't even notice at start that you just want to walk away...

Why is the feeling of loneliness and emptiness lingering on? Why am I hurting so bad? when I know you don't get hurt at all.

I have tried to block your memory to protect me from the pain,
pretend I never knew you, and never heard your name.
But the walls are not strong enough and I fight my tears in vain.
The feeling came creeping through and the hurt is still the same.
I wish I could forget you, or make you see me now.
The pain will ease in time, and though I know it’s over and what we had is gone,
the memories will live forever in the farthest corner of my mind.

—All those words above were written million and a half hours ago. I know, it's been so long.

I could never regret what something wonderful happened.
It will be forever cherished in my heart, a lifetime worth of lessons and memories will always be there.

I am continuously learning and believing that people have different outlooks on love but whatever are those, there's only a single truth behind every heartaches.

Love hurts when God knows we deserve someone else.

It's just that you can not possibly say that, that person really is the one.

Someday someone might come into your life and love you the way you have always wanted.

If your someday was yesterday, learn.
If your someday is tomorrow, hope.
If your someday is today, cherish.

The one God has meant for us is going to be the hardest to get, the hardest to keep, and the hardest to accept because through all that love will grow stronger, bonds will become thicker, and the future will become more clear.

Everything is going to be alright. It may not be today or tomorrow,
but God will make sure you are okay in the end.


A/N:

/*August 19, 2012 | 11:13 PM*/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Thank You! ♥